Wednesday 1 April 2015

Rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated, and spread by me.


So it's been a while, hasn't it?

Want to know why? No? Too bad.

Long story short, I tried to buy a house.
Not any specific house, just a house, because I have a general need for housing.
It turns out that this eats up a lot of free time.
Sadly for my webcomic, I had to make avoiding homelessness a priority.

Unfortunately, after many months, plans fell through and I was not able to buy a house.
Fortunately, I did find a house to rent, and it is a perfectly good house.
Also I don't have a mortgage now, so there's that.

I don't want to downplay that. I continue to not owe anyone hundreds of thousands of dollarydoos.
That's a good thing.

In other news, my four remaining fans may notice that I've updated the look of my page.
It is no longer 'crappy' and is now simply unprofessional.
At least now I can say that it's on purpose.
This may or may not be a good thing.

Secretly just wanted to draw the terror-worm,
~King Longburns.

P.S. I just remembered what day it is today. Don't worry. This isn't a gag.
Or worry. Whatever. You're your own person.