Tuesday 3 September 2013

Election time. Party time.



Sound the alarm! Batten down the hatches! Someone's been rearranging my webpage!
Oh wait, that was me.
Yes, dear viewer, I have finally gotten around to organizing things for easy(er) viewing. It's a bit of a half-arsed effort at the moment, as I have no idea what I'm doing here, but it's a start. I did this all just before posting, so it's a bit last minute.

Er.. I mean, everything's very professional around here. Move along.

Also, check out the little spaces in between the panels. That's new. That's advanced CGI and cost $20 million.
I think I got ripped off.

---

So, we're getting all political this week. Well, as political as I'm willing to go with this. Of course, this is due to the fact that we have elections coming up.
What's that? You don't have elections coming up? You should come and live where I do. We have elections coming up.

We also have elections here in the kingdom, but they're just for show obviously. It's kind of a public event.
There's a parade and confetti, and everyone comes out to get a big picture of me stamped on their ballot. It's a lot of fun.
I actually managed to lose one time.
That was a weird couple of years.

Running for the seat of Comfortable Seat,
~King Longburns.

Edit: I changed the title so as not to accidentally offend anyone.