Friday 18 October 2013

Remember, girls, stay in school.


Good day to you, one and all.
I hope you are well today. I myself am well enough.
Although, I have had enough of this crazy Melbourne weather.
It's been all over the place. At one point yesterday it was sunny and hailing at the same time.
Frankly, that's just rude.

Recently I've been playing a lot of the online side of GTAV, and I have to say that I've been having a grand time.
Of course I didn't really enjoy the first couple of days of failing to connect.
Or the fact that my character disappeared and I had to start again.
Or the fact that everyone seems to shoot me as a reflex response.
Still, I have had many a good time.

If you are looking for something new to try in the game, I must recommend taking a bike ride around the map.
Assuming no-one comes along to shoot you or run you over, you will have a wonderful time.
Some of the sleepy towns you'll ride through are very nice, and the road train of traffic you'll end up leading is pretty good too.
You can also give them all the finger if you like.
This serves no practical purpose.

Living it up in a dingy, smokey little apartment,
~King Longburns.