Friday 16 October 2015

Revenge is a dish best served slightly warm.



Hello all.
Man, I am pooped this week.
I am - both physically and mentally - just sick of it. I'm done.
I've made it to the weekend and now I'm looking forward to staring at the walls.
Alternatively I may stare at some form of entertainment delivering screen all weekend.
This seems more likely, actually.

In other news, I need to update my shit.
My store is way behind, and I really need to get my webpage to work a bit better.
Blogger really isn't set up for this kind of page, unfortunately.
"Yes! Please! Why the hell haven't you already done this?!" I hear you say.
Well, my assistant here will be happy to answer all of your questions...

Gesturing towards an empty corner of the room, then running away,
~King Longburns.