Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Pharaoh always plans for the future.



Greetings all. How are you?
I'm doing well. The Kingdom is looking nice and everyone is having a good time.
Except the serfs, who stubbornly refuse to enjoy themselves.
Frankly, it's verging on treason.

I have still been playing a whole lot of GTA V this week, and it's been a hoot.
I took a break from the main story for a while and had myself an epic adventure.
I highly recommend doing this if you haven't already.
My adventure started with a little boating trip, and by the end of it I had climbed mountains, tumbled down rapids, ridden trains and dodged mountain lions.

Speaking of which, I wanted to take a trek up to the yoga spot on the top of the mountain,
and as went I had to keep an eye out for mountain lions, because they are deadly.
I started to joke that maybe the yoga spot was actually a trap set by the lions to catch yoga enthusiasts,
and wouldn't you know it, when I got there there was a mountain lion waiting for me.
The crafty bastards.

The comic this week has nothing to do with GTA, but I was in an exotic kind of a mood, so I thought we should go somewhere nice for a change.

Trying to convince the people that I'm a God-King,
~King Longburns.